Counting more than 8,400 active members, the German Association of Oral Implantology e.V. (DGI) is currently the largest
professional organization for dental implants in Europe. As a non-profit organization, the DGI is not bound to commercial interests.
Founded in 1994 through the merger of two professional associations, the DGI remains committed to the mission of its founding members to this day. Under its auspices experienced private
practitioners and academics from university faculties work together closely to enhance scientific standards and further develop oral implantology
The DGI offers a broad spectrum of services to its members:
favorable rates to attend the international forum of our congress combined with the international exhibition Implant expo
our eAcademy providing instant access to cutting-edge expert knowledge
- an international master programme offered by our Partner Goethe University, Frankfurt/Main
- advise in the field of integrating implantology into practise
Check out our fees:
- Full members: € 190.00
- Associate membership for MDs and Dentists who do not speak German or do not practise in Germany € 108.00, without a subscription to DGI's magazine
- Junior dentists up until their 3rd year of training € 70.00.
- Students of dentistry and medicine (non-voting members) free.
- Dental technicians (non-voting members) € 170.00.
- Associate members (non-voting members) € 250.00
The applicant becomes a member as soon as the membership fee has been paid and the board of DGI has approved member-ship. The new member will receive an invoice for the membership fee. Please note
that payment by credit card is not possible.